All Care for Women offers the following treatments and services:
- Routine GYN exams
- Standard GYN Evaluations
- GYN and prenatal sonograms
- Liquid based pap smears
- Treatment of abnormal pap smears
- HPV Testing (HPV vaccine - coming in 2007)
- Heavy Bleeding/Menorrhagia
- PMS therapy
- Hormone replacement counseling & treatment
- Treatments for Menstrual Mood Disorders
- Teen counseling on STD's & Body changes
- Family planning advice
- Contraceptive Management
- Infertility- evaluation, counseling and treatment
- Osteoporosis prevention & treatment
- BRCA 1 and BRCA 2 Gene Testing for familiar Breast and Ovarian cancer risk
- Urinary Incontinence and urgency
- Bladder installation therapy
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Chronic pelvic pain
Weight Loss Management ~ Take Shape for Life - monthly weight loss classes offered
- Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal or Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Ophorectomy or Cystectomy (removal of ovary or cyst)
- Evaluation/Treatment of pelvic pain or endometriosis
- New Essure Sterilization procedure
- Resection of fibroids
- Transobturator Sling Procedures for stress incontinence
- Diagnostic Breast biopsies
- Novasure or Thermal Balloon Ablations (stops heavy menses)
- Vaginal Reconstructive Surgeries (for large cystoceles or rectoceles)
We deliver at Millard Fillmore Suburban, Sister's of Charity Hospital, Women's and Children's Hospital.
A diverse set of symptoms and changes occur in a women’s body during the transition through perimenopause.
Most women experience irritability and painful heavy prolonged menses. This can be a difficult period in a woman’s life.
HPV (Human Papillomavirus):
All young women or teens who are sexually active need yearly testing by a gynecologist.
These not only include sexually transmitted diseases, but sexually transmitted viral diseases. Viral diseases include Human Papillomavirus or HPV and herpes virus. HPV is a virus that causes warts or cervical changes. HPV is present in close to 70% of sexually active women under 30 years of age.